Have your interiors been largely untouched for over five to ten years?
Contrary to popular belief, a home should not be updated just to conform to trending ideas. However, consider how changes in technology prompt changes in how your home functions. There are also lifestyle changes to consider…new family additions, empty nesting, and aging in place are just a few of the transitions that impact your day-to-day activities.
Does your home tell your story?
You need a designer who listens and collaborates with you to share your ideas. We are your advocate. During our complimentary interview we will get to know each other, develop the scope of the project, and gather the essential information we need to ensure its success, tackling the challenges it poses.
How does working with an Interior Designer help you?
There are many facets to Interior Design. Each project is unique but the design process is a constant. We take away your anxiety and uncertainty from the selection process and bring beauty, style, comfort and quality to your spaces.
Are you ready to smile when you walk into your newly designed home or office and experience the happiness that design can bring you?
We have the creativity, organization, knowledge, training, experience and business skills to manage and complete your project. We want to be your partner in the process.
Whether you want every last detail handled for you or you just need advice and resources, we make it easy and fun for you!
Get in touch so we can begin to take your vision and turn it into reality.
An interior designer creatively answers the challenges of your project.
Each person is different with individual needs…What do you need?
- Space planning–don’t know how to set up the room? Let us help you maximize its potential
- Custom furniture and built in cabinetry design–sometimes you just need a special something. We can design just for you!
- Color and paint consultation and schedule development
- Lighting/electrical plans
- Kitchen and bath design and renovation–add value to your investment.
- New construction–from the beginning to the end
- Renovations-large or small projects
- Custom bedding-so luxurious
- Custom vanities–great storage for all your personal items
- Home office design–get organized
- Custom window treatments–for that finishing touch
- Carpeting and area rugs
- Wall covering–trending again
- Fabric selection–which fabric is the best for that use?
- Upholstery–and re-upholstery–maybe that special piece can be saved
- Vacation property design
- Home design–one room? a whole home?
- Review of plans and drawings–from an interiors point of view
- Relocation assistance-downsizing, organization, new plans
- Universal design ideas–everyone needs these no matter their abilities
- Adult living choices–downsizing? what to keep? give away or sell? we help you decide.
- Accessibility evaluations–make life better
- Project management–we are there so you don’t have to be
- Home staging for sellers–sell faster and get a higher price
- Purchasing furnishings–save time and money